TOWNSHIP OF MULLICA
TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE SPECIAL MEETING
The Governing Body of the Township of Mullica voted on March 22ND to hold a Special Township Committee Meeting on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
The purpose of this meeting is for the following together with such other matters as may come before the Committee:
- Ordinance granting a municipal consent to Everstream Solutions, LLC authorizing non-exclusive use of certain specified public rights-of-way within the Township of Mullica to install a fiber optic telecommunications system
- Ordinance Approving Execution and Delivery of a Lease Purchase Agreement with the Atlantic County Improvement Authority relating to the Issuance of Lease Revenue Bonds and Notes by the Atlantic County Improvement Authority.
- Ordinance amending Mullica Township Code Section 217-5 Towing Fee schedule.
- Resolution Supporting an Application to the Local Finance Board by the Atlantic County Improvement Authority
- During the March 22nd 2022 Township Committee meeting, Ordinance 01-2022 was amended to add the position of Tax Clerk and to establish a salary range of $15.00/hr. to $30.00/hr. All other positions and salary ranges remain unchanged.
AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR AN ESTABLISHING SALARY RANGES OF OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES OF THE TOWNSHIP OF MULLICA, COUNTY OF ATLANTIC, STATE OF NEW JERSEY FOR THE YEAR 2022
SECTION 2: The salary ranges for other officers and employees of the Township of Mullica shall be as listed below:
The following salaries, wages and compensation shall be paid to the following officials and employees of the Township of Mullica and shall be paid to all those employed at the time of passing of this Ordinance who have been continuously employed since January 1, 2022 or thereafter on a retroactive basis as stated in the annual salary resolution, appointing resolution, collective bargaining agreement 01· personal services agreement.
|2022 Salary ranges||Min||Max|
|Tax Collector Office Clerk||15.00/hr.||30.00/hr.|
- Adopt Executive Session Resolution #3-2022 for the following matters: Personnel and Advice of Counsel Matter for discussion.
The meeting will be held at Town Hall, 4528 White Horse, Pike, Elwood, NJ. Formal action may be taken on all matters which may come before the Committee.
Ann C. Lupinetti, Deputy Township Clerk