Please take notice that the Governing Body of the Township of Mullica will hold a Special Meeting on Friday December 2, 2022, at 10:00am in the Township Hall, 4528 White Horse Pike, Elwood, NJ. The purpose of the special meeting is for the following:
1. Accept the Resignation of Judson Moore as part-time Business Administrator immediately following appointment and swearing-in of a replacement part-time Business Administrator.
2. Appoint a replacement part-time Business Administrator, Deputy Registrar, and Claims Coordinator which is necessary due to the resignation of Judson Moore from those positions.
3. Approve a contract of employment with the part-time Business Administrator.
4. Accept the Resignation of Judson Moore as the part-time Deputy Clerk.
5. Approve a short-term Shared Services Agreement for a part-time Deputy Clerk who between the Township of Mullica and the Town of Hammonton,
6. Authorize placement of an advertisement for a part-time Deputy Clerk to be published in The Press of Atlantic City, the Hammonton Gazette, the New Jersey State League of Municipalities Classified Ads, posted on the Township’s Official webpage, and to be sent to the Atlantic County Clerk’s Association.
7. Such other matters as may come before the Committee.
Take further notice that formal action may be taken on all matters which may come before the Committee.
Pursuant to the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et seq. the meeting will be open to the public with an opportunity for public comment.
Deputy Township Clerk