SLEO III OFFICER
Prospective SLEO III applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Mullica Township Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Class III Special Police Officer. The Class III Special Police Officer, under the direction of the Chief of Police, shall conduct school safety and security duties within the Township of Mullica school district.
Minimum Qualifications, The applicant must:
- Be a resident of the State of New Jersey during his or her term of appointment to this position.
- Be able to read, write, and speak the English language with reasonable proficiency and possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be sound in body and of good health, which must be certified by a physician licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey.
- Be of good moral character and must not have been convicted of any offense involving dishonesty as would make the applicant unfit to perform his or her duties.
- Be a retired law enforcement officer less than 65 years of age who served as a duly qualified, fully trained, full-time police officer in any municipality or county of this state, or as a member of the State Police, and was separated from that prior service in good standing within 3 years of appointment to this position.
- The applicant must possess a NJ Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or NJ State Police Academy Certification.
- The applicant must be physically capable of performing the functions of the position in accordance with the Police Training Commission (PTC).
- The applicant must possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License.
- The applicant must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Applicants successfully passing the first phase will be subject to oral interviews.
- Any applicant offered a conditional offer of employment will be required to pass a medical examination, psychological evaluation, and drug screening.
- The Class III Officer shall work as assigned, while school is in session, to be determined upon hiring.
- Apply via policeapp.com by 8/23/2021 at 4p.m.
- Contact Sgt. Antonio Lupinetti with questions email@example.com
*Mullica Township is an equal opportunity employer*
LIGHT EQUIPMENT OPERATOR – PUBLIC WORKS
The Township of Mullica has an opening for a full-time Light Equipment Operator with the Public Works Department, starting salary $29,500.00 with generous benefits package. High School / Vocational High School or possession of an approved High School Equivalency Certificate required. Valid driver’s license required. Please apply at the Municipal Building, 4528 White Horse Pike, Elwood, NJ or obtain application on-line, mullicatownship.org. Applications are being accepted until the position is filled. EOE